Here are the legal notices of the website of the Looping Group
Simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €47,500,000
12, rue de la Maison Neuve - 35400 Saint-Malo
Registered with the trade and companies register of Saint-Malo under No. B 818 520 421
Siret 818 520 421 000 20 - APE 6420Z
Intuiti, Digital strategy consulting agency
43 Rue Préfet Bonnefoy, 44000 Nantes
Tel: +33 (0)2 40 34 13 72
Intuiti, Digital strategy consulting agency
43 Rue Préfet Bonnefoy, 44000 Nantes
Tel: +33 (0)2 40 34 13 72
According to the Data Protection Act, No. 78-17 of 6th January, 1978, information concerning you is intended for the use of the Looping Group, which manages processing. You have the right to access, rectify and delete any data concerning you. You can exercise this right by writing an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of amendment, a copy of the amended information will be sent to the interested party electronically or by mail. The information provided will be used anonymously for analytical and statistical purposes.
By using this website, which is edited and published online by the Looping Group, you access content that is protected by law, namely by the provisions of the French Intellectual Property Code. The publisher only authorizes strictly personal use of the data, information or content you access, limited to temporary saving on your computer for display on a single monitor, and single-copy reproduction for digital or hard-copy back-up. Any other use requires our express prior authorization. By progressing beyond this screen, you accept to comply with the above-mentioned restrictions. Reproduction and distribution rights reserved for the Looping Group.
The hyperlinks used on the website can lead the user to various websites. It is specified that Looping Group representatives have not verified all the websites linked to its own, content and information they present, and invites the user under his responsibility, to validate compliance, accuracy, completeness and/or accuracy of the information and/or content they have access to through these websites. The Looping Group consequently refuses any responsibility for the content and services offered by the websites that the visitor has access to from the hyperlinks of its own website www.looping-group.com, and the use made thereof by the user. The use of these websites by the User are his/her own responsibility.
Users and visitors of the website cannot publish a hyperlink towards this website without the express prior authorization of the publishing manager.
When visiting our website www.looping-group.com, information may be stored in “Cookies” files installed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. This page explains what a Cookie is, what it is for, and how to configure it.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
It is a text file stored in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other Internet-optimized device) when visiting an online content or advertisement. This Cookie can only be read by its issuer. It allows your terminal, on which it is saved, to be identified for a limited period of validity.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Four types of Cookies, with the aims described below, can therefore be stored on your terminal when you visit our site:
1. Technical Cookies are required for navigating our site, and accessing the various products and services. In particular, technical Cookies allow you to be recognised, to signal your passage on a given page and therefore to improve your navigation comfort: adapting the site’s presentation to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution), memorising the passwords and other information relating to a form that you filled in on the website (registration or access to the members area). Technical Cookies also allow security measures to be implemented (this is the case for example when you are requested to log into the members area again after a certain period of time). These Cookies cannot be disabled or configured, otherwise you may not be able to access the site and/or site services.
2. Audience measurement Cookies are issued by us or by our technical providers to measure the audience of the different content and sections on our website, in order to evaluate and better organise them. These Cookies also allow navigational problems to be detected, as appropriate, and therefore to improve the user-friendliness of our services. These Cookies only produce anonymous statistics and visitor volumes, excluding any individual information. These audience measurement Cookies are not valid for more than 13 months.
3. Advertising Cookies are issued by our agency partners, on our site’s advertising spaces. Use of these spaces contributes to financing content and services that we provide free of charge. These Cookies are stored by our partners as part of advertising sponsorships under which the partners may collect data concerning the content consulted on our site, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 1978. These Cookies make it possible to record the total number of advertisements displayed on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, and where appropriate, future action performed by these users on the pages that these advertisements lead to, in order to calculate the amounts owed to the advertising broadcast channel stakeholders (communication agency, advertising agency, broadcasting site/medium), and to establish statistics. These advertising Cookies also make it possible to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces, according to your terminal's navigation on our site, or even, where appropriate, according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal, with your prior approval. Finally, these Cookies can make it possible to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the personal data that you may have provided voluntarily (ad targeting). These advertising Cookies are not valid for more than 13 months.
4. Social network Cookies make it possible to share content from our site with other people or make your visit or your opinion concerning site content known to these other people. Such is the case, namely, for the “share” and “like” buttons from the social networks Facebook or Twitter. Social networks providing such application buttons may identify you using this button, even if you did not use this button when you visited our site. Please consult the protection and privacy policies of these social networks in order to find out the purposes, in particular advertising purposes, of the navigation information they can collect using these application buttons. These Cookies are not valid for more than 13 months.
YOUR CHOICES CONCERNING COOKIES
By using our site, you consent to the use of the above-mentioned Cookies. However, you can choose to disable all or some of these Cookies at any time, except for the technical Cookies required for the operation of the site, as stated above. Your browser can also be configured to report on the Cookies that are stored on your terminal and ask you whether you accept them or not.
1. Refusing a Cookie via your browser software
You can choose to disable all or some of the Cookies at any time. Your browser can also report on the Cookies stored on your terminal and ask you whether you accept them or not (as a whole, or on a case-by-case basis) However, we remind you that disabling all Cookies will prevent you from using our site in normal conditions, apart from the basic functions.
If you use an Explorer browser: Click on the Tools button, and then Internet Options. Under the general tab, Browsing history, click on Settings. Then click on Display files and select the Cookies you wish to disable. Then close the window containing this list of Cookies and click twice on OK to go back to the Internet.
If you use a Firefox browser: click on the Menu Firefox icon, then on the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Remove Individual Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and remove them.
If you use a Safari browser: Click on the Settings button, and then Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy/Security, and click on Display Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and click on Clear or Clear all.
If you use a Chrome browser: click on the Google Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click on Display advanced parameters. In the Privacy section, click on Content settings. To disable cookies:
Select Block all sites from saving data
Click on Cookies and site data, then roll the mouse over the site that created the Cookie, and click on X in the right corner, or click on Remove all.
2. Refusing an audience Cookie:
On our site, audience Cookies are stored by the companies Krux, Nugg Ad and AT Internet. If you do not want our site to save Cookies on your browser for audience calculation purposes, you can click on the following disabling links, which will save a Cookie on your browser which is exclusively used to disable them:
Please note, these Cookies make it possible to measure the traffic and audience associated with our website, pages visited, and interactions performed on the Site during your visit. Disabling them will therefore prevent any information from being collected related to your navigation on our Site, and therefore any offering of browsing-adapted content.
3. Refusing an advertising Cookie
You can manage the use and operation of these Cookies by going on the advertising Cookies management platform offered by advertising professionals: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ and following the instructions provided. You can therefore find out the companies registered to this platform, which provide the option of refusing or accepting the Cookies used by them to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed to your browsing information.
Please note that such disabling will prevent the display of any interest-based advertisements but you will continue to receive other advertisements. Disabling these Cookies will prevent the collection of information that enables better targeted advertising during your visits: empty windows will be displayed in the place of these targeted advertisements.
4. Refusing a Cookie issued by a social network: If you do not wish for our site to save Cookies on your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following disabling links, which will save a Cookie on your browser which is exclusively used to disable them. Disabling these Cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network(s) concerned:
Please note, the consideration of your various requests is based on one or more specific Cookies. If you delete all the Cookies related to our site saved on your terminal, we will no longer know which consent you have given. This will mean reissuing the consent, and you will therefore have to refuse the Cookies you do not wish to store once again. Similarly, if you use another Internet browser, you will have to refuse these Cookies once again.
17 parks in Europe and 4 activities in the local leisure marketTo become the European leader in regional leisure parks
Our vision and valuesLOOPING'S SUSTAINABILITY MANIFESTO