Parcourez les offres d'emploi du Groupe Looping
Maintenance & Security Manager (H/F) - CDI
Looping is a European group of regional leisure parks consisting of 14 parks of four types. Our aquariums, animal parks, amusement parks and water parks are major local attractions in their areas. We operate in 7 countries - France, the UK, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Spain and Portugal, and we aim to become the European leader in the regional leisure park market. Our core business is operating leisure parks; client experience and visitor satisfaction are our priorities. We welcome nearly three million and three hundred thousand visitors per year, and all staff members share the common aim of giving our visitors a fun and entertaining family day out.
Looping is seeking a Maintenance & Security Manager, who will be responsible to ensure the professional, safe, and efficient operation of all rides, attractions and facilities for parks of Looping group.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supervise maintenance and security related activities across the parks, included but not limited to rides, attractions, utilities, facilities.
- Demonstrate leadership, commitment, and efficiency while promoting a secure and safe working environment
- Promote good business practices with special focus on achieving the highest possible standards of safety and service excellence
- Support the development and application of preventative maintenance measures to minimize downtime, maximize life, and to deliver a safe and world class guest experience
- Ensure all safety rules and regulations are known and followed
- Ensure the maintenance operation is consistent and efficient
- Follow up maintenance budget of the parks
- Support and counsel staff on any issues, problems, or challenges
- Provide staff an accurate and truthful maintenance operation plan
- The jobholder will be accountable for the Maintenance and Security aspects within the group.
- The jobholder will report hierarchically to the COO.
- The Technical Manager of each park will report functionally to the jobholder.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering preferred
- Proficiency in writing, speaking, and understanding the English language. Proficiency in other languages a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of ride automation and control systems, inventory and maintenance management software.
- Experience in the maintenance of rides and attractions systems and equipment in a large theme park or equivalent commercial tourist attraction or other industries.
- Experience associated with the maintenance of amusement rides adhering to the EN 13814 and/or ASTM F24 standards would be a plus.
- Direct experience in operating, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing complex mechanical, electrical, Safety Instrumented System (SIS) control systems and components
- Working experience reading and understanding engineering documents (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, facilities architectural and civil disciplines)
- Stays current on new technologies and processes emerging in the industry and proactively works to develop new products and services that will improve profits through increased operational efficiency and/or improved guest satisfaction.
- Advanced skills are required to use Microsoft Office applications including using Microsoft Project (or comparable program) and other software to create various reports and analysis relating to maintenance and engineering procedures, plans, budgets and forecasts
- The position is based in Paris, France
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including weekends and holidays
- Frequent travels to the different sites
Are you interested? Apply now to email@example.com
Stage - Business Development
Stage de 6 mois basé à Paris
Profil recherché :
Ecole de commerce, Sciences-Po, Ingénieur – Cursus Corporate Finance
Personnalité d’entrepreneur avec grande autonomie et capacités d’initiative
Notions de valorisation et de modeling (M&A)
Ayant déjà fait un stage en audit, fonds d’investissement ou boutique M&A
Anglais courant (oral et écrit), maitrise du français (oral et écrit) indispensable pour des profils étrangers, autres langues appréciées
Stagiaire Business Development / M&A
Le stagiaire travaillera en direct avec la Direction Générale
Recherche d’informations, notes et présentations, modélisation et valorisation (maitrise PowerPoint et Excel)
Screening de cibles potentielles
Travaille sur des processus d’acquisition
Participe à la rédaction des standards et procédures qui accompagnent la structuration du Groupe et l’intégration des nouveaux sites
Assister les cadres dirigeants du Groupe en formalisant les échanges intersites